Courtesy of Hedgeye
- Oil prices continue to plummet after a mild recovery
- Global Stock market merely took a breather on a Dead Cat Bounce
- China Stocks in the headline again with 7 % plunge
- Safe Haven demand continue to benefit with Gold & Silver holding steady
- Market effectively holding Central banks at gun point “I dare you to hike”
- Beware, Draghi “will not surrender” stimulus rally has run out of steam will the FOMC short and sweet relief help?
- Overall market sentiment and behavior are changing on the reception of what Central banks have to offer
- We cannot rule out that equities could continue short covering rally ahead of FOMC a
- Market is betting on a dovish FOMC statement tomorrow
- European Open started with a sell off but short covering ahead of US Open will get more interesting
- US Consumer confidence and APPL earning today
- API Weekly Crude Oil stocks and Weekly Cushing keeping oil traders on high alert
Dollar Index – Safe Haven demand continues and FOMC tomorrow may well unravel the move
GBP/USD – Perhaps Sterling 4 hour move may replicate NZD/USD?