- Yellen et al to give the market what they wants (unlike Draghi?)
- Paramount that Yellen give a neutral forward outlook – she will apply the same strategy of give some and take some
- Because it is end of year trading, there is no point to rock the boat
- Expect modest volatility but with low market participants (volume)
- Initially knee-jerk reaction but trend should resume
- Otherwise, all hell let loose before the holiday period?
We will keep the report short for today and put on some chart which is of interest. Also, please visit our take on pre-FOMC – https://globalbulliontimes.com/2015/12/15/pre-fomc-hangover-sketch/